Wednesday, July 14, 2010

what's for dinner | wednesday

so i know this not posting daily thing is lame...
again i am STILL in texas.
it really has been a LOOONG trip.
but fun & nice to be with family.

here is my first what's for dinner | wednesday.
before you think its lame, try it out.
it will NOT dissapoint & its not all that bad for you either.


before we left for texas my kids were disappointed,
their mom was making dinners that were...
well not quite up to the usual standards.
i explained there was no point in letting food sit & rot while we were away.
so i got creative. which i love to do anytime, so i am glad i did this.
it will become a favorite for me.
only maybe just egg whites & add mushrooms too.
mmmm, mushrooms. i love them!

so go here for the recipe & try this out.
its a great meal in a weeknight crunch & it really leaves you feeling satisfied.

got a whats for dinner idea to share??? 
PLEASE, pretty please, with cherries on top...email me.
sweetthreephotography@gmail.com

much love & happy eating

who's taking a [peek?]

my [daily] reads.

the [lady] behind the lens.

Im passionate. inspired. [driven.] and love to see people happy. I was first inspired by my [three] sweeties to pick up a camera. I am now hooked and want to show my little misses the beauty of chasing a dream & feeling alive.